What you can’t miss
South Africa is certainly the country in Africa with the widest diversity of places to visit, things to do and experiences to live. You’re spoiled with choices. Between beach, vineyards, cities, national parks and reserves, and fantastic landscapes, you can travel to South Africa dozens of times and you’ll never see it all, or do it all. This is the reason why South Africa is ideal especially when you travel in family. A large offer of lodging in all the price ranges will satisfy the greatest man.
We will give you just a small selection of the most frequented places. Our proposition will be, as always, 100% made to measure and adapted to your likes.
Kruger National Park
Blyde River Canyon
Vignes of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
Hluhluwe National Park
Mapungubwe National Park
Marakele National Park
St Lucia / Isimangaliso
Wetland Park Elephant Coast
Kgadigadi Transfrontier Park
The list of possible activities in South Africa is unlimited. There are hardly any sports and extreme sports that you can’t do.
Below we offer some «classic» safari and golf activities, as a source of inspiration.
Don’t hesitate to consult us for your action, sport and adventure programs. Please note that we do not support activities such as “Lion-petting”, “Walking with Lions” or walks on the backs of Elephants.
Deep Sea Fishing
Horse Riding Safaris
Morning Walk à Kruger
Wine Tasting / Chocolate and Wine tasting
Educational tour in the vineyards / porcupine Winetrail
Population and Politics
South Africa is certainly the most diverse country in Africa. Its landscapes and national parks are exceptional. South Africans are warm people and you will always be welcomed with a smile.
- When you take a cab in any big city, only take it in a known hotel. Hotels and guest-houses often work with their partners, whom they know and trust.
- During a trip to Africa you don’t need jewelry. Leave your necklaces, bracelets, earrings and watches of value at home and rather choose « fantasy » jewelry if you need to use something. Don’t show off your wealth. Thefts are usually opportunity thefts.
- Don’t carry too much cash around with you.
- After arriving at the airport don’t let people without airport uniforms help you. If you are ever questioned by someone and you do not feel safe, contact a security guard.
- Do not let an unmarked vehicle stop you on a road without traffic.
- Don’t let visible valuable objects in your vehicle when you park.
- If you use an ATM let your partner observe you.